Cornflakes Of Agony Cornflakes Of Agony

my head hurts...

on one side its the most epic animation i saw in a whole lotta time but on the other it just plainly sucks arse... seriously this one needs a bit moar luvin make it either a bit more serious or at least make the jokes actually funny use better quality sounds work on the graphic side of things and this could be the most epic of the epic epic epicness in teh world dare i say.... legen...wait for it.... just a sec.... DARY!

Gary's trollface smile and finisher move cracks me up nonetheless

My Name is Jack My Name is Jack

omg omg omg

this has got to be made a series! i wanna know eeeeeeeeeverything from how he turned into .... this and what adventures is he gonna have

nice voice acting for a first go too

(btw this character reminds me of my own who became the Grim Reaper their stories are almost the same only my char doesent feed on human flesh:P)

-Last Resort- -Last Resort-

thru the whole damn thing...

i was like, O_O whut the fu... O.O

Patchman: The Dark Night Patchman: The Dark Night

i thought...

it was going a bit too far with the gore and everything but the ending made me litterally lolXD

Guilty Gear:Ky Vs Chipp Guilty Gear:Ky Vs Chipp

really nice

although its sucks that he lost he was always my fav character in the guiltygear series ;p and why is the ending screen so poor since the preloader is so awesome?

GOLEM GOLEM

you sir

have GOT to make another one and show us how the golem rips the guys heart out and makes him eat it XD that would be awefreakinsome! XD

Madie's Birthday Wish Madie's Birthday Wish

awesome animation

i bet everything i own that she loved it XD

and btw that sun mustve been me XD

Phoenix Ash Opening Phoenix Ash Opening

let's face it

a powered up arm just isnt original anymore theres Chad from Bleach theres that guy from D-gray man (or sumthin) theres Nero from DMC something in Enchanted arm which i dont know really theres God Hand really everybody can use it now and it wont be a rip off of anything
i also think that that blond chick is really simmilar to Winry but nvm
other than that: where did you get the idea with a dagger-gun? i had that idea for my series like 2 years ago XD

but back to the topic the animation is great (well maybe besides that blast of light from his hand) and i hope i wont miss the first episode of this thing ^^

THE.LIFT. THE.LIFT.

it's awesome... but!

the storyline = awesome
animation= awesome
style = omfgawesome
but you gotta work on those walk/run thingies they look weird
but you get a 5 and 10 either way XD

beccahyman responds:

I'm really struggling with walk cycles, but i'll keep at it! Thanks for the praise, though, it's encouraging.

Tarboy Tarboy

DAAAAAYUMo_O

I really dunno what to say but i wanna see the next episode!!!