Panda style Panda style

Hey dude I've been looking for something like this for HOURS srsly HOURS I hope u would'nt mind if I used this track for a lil video on Youtube? OFC I'll link to this in the description (the channel itself is all in polish but if you'd like i can link you to it after the vid is up :P )

Noisecream responds:

ofc u can :)
thx (:

Rig - Am I Cool Yet? Rig - Am I Cool Yet?

pwnsome work

no seriously this song is great! and the cardboard bass? original idea, original sound=pwnsome idea, pwnsome sound really oh and btw you dont mind if i try using this in a flash animation? (a battle beetwen two guys [NOT stickmen] that i have lots of ideas for, but didnt even start working on it XD)

Rig responds:

Sure, go for it!

MS - Fallout 3 Gun Sounds! MS - Fallout 3 Gun Sounds!

AWESOME

True awesomeness in pure form!
I love "STOMP!"-like music (random sounds f.e. kicking a trash can made into awesome music) and this one of the best ones i heard in a loooong time ^^

gonna leave it to loop a couple of times and go check if you have anything else as awesome as this ^^

Sent To Destory (VGSoundtrack) Sent To Destory (VGSoundtrack)

like i said in the PM

its reaaaaaally close to what im searching for im gonna try to edit it or something so it fits into my flash^^ other than that the melody itself is awesome and you get a 5/5 and 10/10 and a download+fav ^^

Chase Theme =HFX= Chase Theme =HFX=

You say it's your first try...

I say you did awesome! specially that after 2 days of non-stop searching i think i found the track for my flash movie (WIP) ^^and that (plus the fact that it sounds great tho i dunno what genre it really is XD) is why i am faving this and leaving for later download^^ also, you get a 5/5 and 10/10

Contain(Heavy Industrial Loop) Contain(Heavy Industrial Loop)

umm hi

im preparing to make a flash about a guy escaping something too but i cant find anything that matches my idea as for now your music fits it best XD not really this piece but i already listened to everything you've got on NG so thats why im writing only here
Okay! i wrote too much againXD
about this piece: its not bad but gets a lil boring after a while, listening to it 3 times in a row is more than enough

NightWake responds:

This is just a demo, don't judge too much on it :(